• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tarantula Calendar Contest?

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
I was thinking since everyone here loves to post such great photos of their Tarantulas, maybe it would be a good idea to put together a 2014 Tarantula Forum Calendar. We could hold a contest and allow each member one entry, then vote to choose our favorites. I'd get the calendar printed at Costco and have them for sale here on the forum with proceeds going to pay for our server.
What do you all think? How many of you would participate? How many would buy a calendar?

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I would totally be up for this. And Costco might not be the most economical. I can research this and get some info to you. We did something similar a few years ago for a non profit I volunteered at and got a heck of a deal via an online source.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Even My arachnophobic friends Will get One, wether They like it or Not :)
They Will admire My Money Spider/Hercules/whoever :)

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Would you all be opposed to replacing the monthly contests with one calendar contest for November and December? We'd need to get as many submissions as possible - so I'd need your guys' help recruiting people to join the contest too!

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Definately. Our local exotic Shop is having a get together soon So i Will tell the other tarantula Fans about It is:)