• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Spider-phobia

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hello and welcome. :)
Please tell us more about yourself.

Last edited:

additude

Nice to meet you folks. I am just a novice Tarantuologist ... OK, I make up my own work for it.
Anyway, I have hated and had a fear of spiders my whole life. Then I saw a vid on YTube and it fascinated me. I started investigating and with my wife's approval, we now have 14 new kids. It's a great pet for us as we live in a condo and both work two small businesses and we don't have time to be responsible to a dog or cat, etc. But spiders, oh yea. The wife even has her "own" Tarantula.... Arizona Blonde!
Everyone, stay safe.

additude

Thanks. Yesterday I had a Pink Toe Guyana crawling on my hands and when it went to my palm, I cupped it with the other hand over it for a few minutes so my wife could help me rehouse it.
Probably that sounds a bit "sissy" but I watched the young lady at the pet store let it crawl all over her arms and she wasn't over 5 ft. tall and thin as a rail. Now if she could do it, well...

DustyD

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Yes welcome aboard. Feel free to post some pics of your new kids.

Latest posts