• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US SPECIAL!!!! :-)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
3-3.5" FEMALE B. Smithi - $70 +shipping

4" FEMALE A. SEEMANI $50 + shipping

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!!!!!!

LAG on overnight delivery only (due to extreme weather). Will include heat packs.

Overnight delivery (you choose courier so price will depend on courier usps $20 for 2 day priority) ********THESE ARE NOW SOLD*****

Last edited:

arachnofreak666

3 Year Member
4.5-5" male P. regalis
3.5" unsexed B. vagans
3/4" T. ockerti (8 available)
1" B. vagans (3 available)
5.5-6" male A. geniculata
3" female N. chromatus
2-2.5" OBT

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Would be interested in the Chromatus female and possibly the unsexed B. Vagans. Can you send me a vent on the Vagans? My email is [email protected]

Mystery33

3 Year Member
Due to Holidays and bad weather here in Texas I will wait til Friday. I'm new at this but how do I get u the money and can be overnighted on a Friday?

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I don't live in Texas anymore. I still have them but need to adjust the price. The special was for Christmas. The price has gone back to the original pricing as stated in ad. If you're still interested I can ship them for $45 overnight tomorrow through Wednesday.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I have a 2.5" female B. smithi and a 5" AF A. seemani blue form. those other T's have been sold. I am selling my 2.5" female for $100 and my A. seemani blue form for $150. she just had a sac and is doing very well!!! i will pull the sac April 5th.