• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

So excited!

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
*SQUEE*

I just placed a belated birthday gift order for myself: 2 one inch G. pulchra slings from Paul @PetCenter!

They should be here next Friday. I could have gotten them sooner, but I am in class all day except on Fridays.

I CAN NOT WAIT!!!

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Indeed! I can not wait! I am actually getting 3, not 2, to increase my chances of at least one female.

I already have their names picked out: Shakira, Naza, and Néri. They are all notable females from Brazil. :)

Sabeth

3 Year Member
Happy belated birthday, and congrats on the new Ts! I'm getting ready to buy a couple newbies, too. :)

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thanks guys. It was a good a birthday as one can have while taking 15 credit hours during summer, LOL.

And yes HQ it is going to be a VERY long week-midterms, another exemption test for the Pharmacology requirement for nursing school and finally new babies on Friday!

Latest posts