• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Small Feeders

Just1moreT

3 Year Member
Okay I know how it is when you need a small cricket or roach or meal worm ,that is small or even tiny for that new sling .and if you have to order from the big sellers with shipping and buying 250 to 1000 or so at a time .it can get expensive and then you have to take care of all those you didn't use .so I'm offering in lots of a 100 ,Will actually be a over count .

All my feeders are fed clean fruits and vegies and there protein is ground fish food.

Blatta lateralis nymphs up to 3/8 inch and can do bigger if needed
Price will be 16.50 for 100 that includes heat pack during winter and 2-3 day priority shipping

I have crickets that I raise here and have been for years sizes range pin head up to 1/4 inch or bigger if needed price 15.00. For 100 includes heat pack and shipping

I have meal worms as well regular size or can get tiny ones for that picky T these are 12.00 a hundred that is with shipping no need for heat pack

Also have small Dubia as well run same price as
Blatta lateralis

So price without shipping would be

8.00 Blatta lateralis

7.00 crickets
4.00 meal worms
8.00 dubia
By the 100 over count

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Okay I know how it is when you need a small cricket or roach or meal worm ,that is small or even tiny for that new sling .and if you have to order from the big sellers with shipping and buying 250 to 1000 or so at a time .it can get expensive and then you have to take care of all those you didn't use .so I'm offering in lots of a 100 ,Will actually be a over count .

All my feeders are fed clean fruits and vegies and there protein is ground fish food.

Blatta lateralis nymphs up to 3/8 inch and can do bigger if needed
Price will be 16.50 for 100 that includes heat pack during winter and 2-3 day priority shipping

I have crickets that I raise here and have been for years sizes range pin head up to 1/4 inch or bigger if needed price 15.00. For 100 includes heat pack and shipping

I have meal worms as well regular size or can get tiny ones for that picky T these are 12.00 a hundred that is with shipping no need for heat pack

Also have small Dubia as well run same price as
Blatta lateralis

So price without shipping would be

8.00 Blatta lateralis

7.00 crickets
4.00 meal worms
8.00 dubia
By the 100 over count
Can you do a mix & match of 100 lateralis? I have slings that are 1" in size and then they get larger from there.....So can you do a mix of something that would work for this:

(9) 1" slings
(1) 1.5" size
(4) 2" size
(2) 3" size
(8) adults

Latest posts