• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Sexed male P platyoma

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hey Mass... :) The male that Jonah had a connect with ended up being penult, I believe. I can ask him if the guy wants to sell?

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Nope, just got her from Casey. She's easily 6" dls though, easily. Maybe closer to 7". If that helps? And thanks for the info Cryptic, I didn't know that.
Yes, cryptic is right. Sclerotized spermatheca is a sure way of checking for maturity. Pampho platyomma tops out at about 8" leg span....I'm certain the lady I sent you is mature. :). Jonah said the male is 4" and he was gonna trade for it but that he'd trade me for him. Hmmmm......perhaps I can give you his info and you guys can work it out? Unless you like to deal directly with me? Either way, I'm fine with it if you are. :). Still got a couple molts before he matures, I'm sure.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yes, cryptic is right. Sclerotized spermatheca is a sure way of checking for maturity. Pampho platyomma tops out at about 8" leg span....I'm certain the lady I sent you is mature. :). Jonah said the male is 4" and he was gonna trade for it but that he'd trade me for him. Hmmmm......perhaps I can give you his info and you guys can work it out? Unless you like to deal directly with me? Either way, I'm fine with it if you are. :). Still got a couple molts before he matures, I'm sure.
If he wants to sell it outright I'm down, or if I have something he wants I may trade, but honestly I'd prefer buying it. Im attached to my females and have plans for my few males. Is Jonah a member here?

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
If he wants to sell it outright I'm down, or if I have something he wants I may trade, but honestly I'd prefer buying it. Im attached to my females and have plans for my few males. Is Jonah a member here?
I don't think he is a member here but i could be wrong....let me ask.

Latest posts