• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

set up for pink toes?

tommybest

3 Year Member
Hi, just joined and first post. I have 2 T's already, an adult male chilean rose and a curly hair spiderling, bought a new viv for the rosie but realised it was too tall so will keep it in its faunarium, (low and wide).
this is the finished setup of the new viv after i,ve added stuff to it, think this will be suitable for a metallic pink toes?

Attachments

• IMG_2265.JPG
    IMG_2265.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 53
  • IMG_2264.JPG
    IMG_2264.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 53
Last edited:

tommybest

3 Year Member
there is a water bowl behind the wood. here's a pic of before the wood was put in.

Attachments

• IMG_2261.JPG
    IMG_2261.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 21

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
welcome to the forum! Looks like a good setup. I'd watch the top screen though, sometimes their claws get caught in those. Also make sure there's a fan in the room to circulate the air. There's no side ventilation in those enclosures so you'll need a little extra air movement in the room. Don't put the fan to blow right on the enclosure, just so the air circulates around it. If there's a ceiling fan in the room that should be adequate.

Latest posts