• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Selling My Collection

BKBUGZ

3 Year Member
I'm going off to college this year, and since I don't want my parents to be stuck dealing with tons of spiders I unfortunately have to sell everyone

Tarantulas:
Aphonopelma sp. "Cochisei Dwarf" 2.5 inch female-$60
Aphonopelma reversum 2.5 inch looks male-$45
Avicularia avicularia 6 available 3/3.5 inch juveniles-$15 ea, $60 for all 6
Brachypelma boehmei 4 inch PAIR-$170 for both
Brachypelma albopilosum 4 inch female-$55
Ceratogyrus darlingi 4 inch looks female-$60
Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens 4.5 inch female-$190
Hapalopus sp. Columbia Pumpkin Patch Large 3 inch female-$120
Psalmopoeus cambridgei 5.5 inch female-$85
Psalmopoeus irminia 3 inch immature male-$40
Aphonopelma chalcodes .5 inch sling-FREE with first purchase of 2 or more tarantulas above

Others:
Hadrurus arizonensis BIG female $18
Olios giganteus 3.25 inch female-$15
Paraphidippus aurantius slings-$5 ea, 5 for $20, 10 for $35. Feed on D. melanogaster
Paraphidippus aurantius adult female (old)-comes free with first purchase of 5 or more slings

Discounts if you buy many/all
Regards,
Noah

hi, I'm very very interested in purchasing your Brachypelma boehmei 4 inch PAIR and the P irminia. do you take credit cards, or just paypal? i can pay tomorrow. please let me know. thanks so much.
-Robert

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I'm wondering if this sale is still active.
Hey there Timmy, I actually emailed him about his Cochise. I'm sure he is still selling. I will email him and tell him to check his thread because you are interested in purchasing. On a note: he doesn't have any uniheat heat packs and states that he is going to use some of the Walmart hand warmers to ship. I have heard of this being done and actually tried it myself with a terrible outcome. I'm not saying this to steer you from purchase but I declined from purchasing the Cochise until he purchases the proper heat packs. I'm just looking out for the well being of the Tarantulas (even though they aren't mine). So far, my interaction with him has been extremely positive and if your weather is permittable for shipping without a heat pack, I believe him to be a great candidate to purchase from.

Timmy G

3 Year Member
Oh okay. I'm curious to see what he still has. I'm in SW Florida where it's been chilly in the morning but in the mid 70's during the day. I'm not too far from Doc Miller (about 3 hours south).

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Oh okay. I'm curious to see what he still has. I'm in SW Florida where it's been chilly in the morning but in the mid 70's during the day. I'm not too far from Doc Miller (about 3 hours south).
Oh cool! I'm getting a few things from Doc. I live in Spartanburg, SC. It just started sleeting & snowing earlier (around 3pm). Wasn't calling for it, either.

shakennostril

3 Year Member
hi, I'm very very interested in purchasing your Brachypelma boehmei 4 inch PAIR and the P irminia. do you take credit cards, or just paypal? i can pay tomorrow. please let me know. thanks so much.
-Robert
Hey, I have a couple people interested in them but if that doesn't work out you'll be the first to know

Latest posts