• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Review Regarding South African Supplier

Martin Oosthuysen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hello
I thought I'd share what my experience was with a South African T and reptile supplier.
- Packaging
I've not received such a well packed package before,there was layer upon layer of protective material tape bubble wrap etc. When I got to the T,that was after I almost felt I broke into fort Knox was inside a container well sealed and packed yet again.
- The specimen
She is in excellent condition,there's nothing more I can say than that.
- Waiting period
Sent away Monday, received Tuesday morning.
- Price
This was probably the best part,I bought a female M.Balfouri. She is 7cm + DLS,and she only charged me R900. You can convert this into your own currency and see what I paid, and that for a Guaranteed female.

Now to end this when I'm home I will try and post pics,I really want to share this specimen. As for the supplier,any South African feel free to order form them details below. Thanks Mandie !!!!

Petbugs.co.za/Leaping Lizards
Tim or Mandie
They supply T's,reptiles scorpions feeders hides decor etc.

My Rating a resounding 10/10

matewuy

3 Year Member
Hi there Martin can I get your whatsapp number please my name is Matthew engelbrecht I'm 27 I'm from East London just want some advice on my singapore blue

Martin Oosthuysen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
uploadfromtaptalk1410884924987.jpg

Monocentropus Balfouri/Socotra Island Blue Baboon from Mandie(Pet Bugs),what a stunning T. Best part,its a she.

Latest posts