• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

RedCapTrio's Collection for now...

RedCapTrio

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
And so, I was able to get the molt... finally! :D

I'm thinking another male in my collection...

Oh well, at least it got bigger. 3 inches DLS easy. ;)
upload_2016-3-25_13-27-16.png

I found this on a blog and I think I am not giving up on Pia or Pit being a female. ;) :D :p :cool:

RedCapTrio

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Dos Chac had trouble but if caught it after a day and I actually saw the T on how it took the roach down.

The enclosure was big enough for the roach to get burst of speed and it is one of the house roaches that is captive bred with the lats colony so it can climb walls as well as the ceiling. I try to catch these roaches first since I think these are interbreeding with the lats.

Dos Chac climbed the branch and ambushed the T when it passed by. I heard the knock on the plastic wall as both T and roach bounced from it. It was amazing.

My GBB, on the other hand, almost caught the roach immediately even though the roach get to ran around the enclosure first. My GBB and vagans were the best hunters so far. :D

RedCapTrio

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Got to take a photo of Andie the vagans too. Got really big after the last molt. It is 3i plus now.

One of the faster brachy and a pretty good hunter. :T:

RedCapTrio

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
15) Nike

Did the avic walk and let me ease it down to its new enclosure with no problem. I was also able to coax it out of its old enclo and into my hand easily. All this because I have not read what @Meludox commented on my query! :oops:

Meludox

3 Year Member
15) Nike

Did the avic walk and let me ease it down to its new enclosure with no problem. I was also able to coax it out of its old enclo and into my hand easily. All this because I have not read what @Meludox commented on my query! :oops:
Huh, what a calm little dude. After my Psalmopeous pulcher sling ran up my shoulder during a rehouse I knew I definitely didn't want to try handling my P. irminia. Yours is very cute, and I LOVE that enclosure!

RedCapTrio

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Huh, what a calm little dude. After my Psalmopeous pulcher sling ran up my shoulder during a rehouse I knew I definitely didn't want to try handling my P. irminia. Yours is very cute, and I LOVE that enclosure!
Yup, was pretty calm little irminia. Thanks @Meludox :T:

RedCapTrio

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Updates of my Ts
1) Tartar

Last feeding was March 1st, been offered roaches and superworms but is ignoring them during weekly feeding. I think I am currently at my longest premolt T. ;)

RedCapTrio

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
2) Dos Chac

Been feeding really well, and still wants to climb on my hand but I am not encouraging it. I am also starting to get afraid because it is getting larger. I have to work up my courage and take a photo when the time comes. ;)

Last edited:

Latest posts