• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Really off-topic

misstque

3 Year Member
Do you guys also like star wars? And are you excited for the new movie "The force awakens"? I hope I am not the only one here who is a star wars fanatic!!
fingers crossed :))

Last edited:

Fleas

3 Year Member
I don't know about the new movie I think Disney lost their touch, but the new video game battle front 3 is going to be awesome:D

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I hope the movie is good. I've been a fan since childhood, many years ago:) I had the AT-AT, Millennium Falcon, a few Ties and X wings, a bunch of action figures, lol.

misstque

3 Year Member
I don't know about the new movie I think Disney lost their touch, but the new video game battle front 3 is going to be awesome:D

Haha. I really hope disney wouldn't ruin it. Still looking forward for it though. As for the video game.... I really don't play much but I keep hearing about the game that it will be great!

misstque

3 Year Member
I hope the movie is good. I've been a fan since childhood, many years ago:) I had the AT-AT, Millennium Falcon, a few Ties and X wings, a bunch of action figures, lol.

Cool action figures! I only have a few of them. I just hope that the movie will be great and won't be ruined. Give justice to princess Leia, because after all she's a disney princess now, I guess. Haha :)

Latest posts