• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Question on T' death.

Roo

3 Year Member
Well sadly one of my T's died :(

What "interests" me though is that it looks like it dyed from dehydration though it was walking around, eating fine and had plenty of water and misting. Also I checked on it two days before it died and it was fine then.

Telson

3 Year Member
Well sadly one of my T's died :(

What "interests" me though is that it looks like it dyed from dehydration though it was walking around, eating fine and had plenty of water and misting. Also I checked on it two days before it died and it was fine then.
What makes you think it's dehydration? If it had prey and water I mean?

Telson

3 Year Member
Wrinkled abdomen? Id check around the mouth then, if it had prey and water it shouldn't dehydrate..what species and size? Old age possibly?

Roo

3 Year Member
Wrinkled abdomen? Id check around the mouth then, if it had prey and water it shouldn't dehydrate..what species and size? Old age possibly?

Brazilian white knee. All I can think of is that it got an injury while climbing and in the two days I didn't look it bled out.

Latest posts