• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

oli.13

Hi friends! I’m new to this and this is my first post. I recently got a pt (about two months ago) I believe she is female. I recently moved her to a larger enclosure with more climbing room. She seemed to enjoy it and explore for a few days but the past 5 days, she has taken to a corner in the bottom of the enclosure and has put herself in almost a ball. She responds to food and touch but she will not move or come out at all. She also doesn’t have a web yet :/ Any advice or just insight to how she might be feeling or what I should do would be very helpful! Thank you xOli :)

middy74

No distribution for her just leave her to settle I usually put rehoused TS in a bull corner of my room and leave them alone for a couple of weeks just give her fresh water I found this to work fine I've just rehoused 5 old world juvi one obt not happy about house move but she'll be ok just let her settle.

Latest posts