• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Ooops, i did it again

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thought that title sounded better than what i was thinking. which is more like @$#(*%F(*WF& i did it again!

I should know better than to check out an online purchase without looking closely at my cart! so not only did i just order 25 pinhead lateralis from Jamies, but i also ordered the G. rosea sling kit with 1/2" sling.

thank god i did a rush order since i'm out of pinheads to feed my tiny little slings, so this rosea won't be in the mail for a week like my last mistake.

I'll be kicking myself until he arrives safe. Hopefully he will ship tomorrow and should be here Wednesday or Thursday.

:eek::confused::mad::oops::oops:

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thought that title sounded better than what i was thinking. which is more like @$#(*%F(*WF& i did it again!

I should know better than to check out an online purchase without looking closely at my cart! so not only did i just order 25 pinhead lateralis from Jamies, but i also ordered the G. rosea sling kit with 1/2" sling.

thank god i did a rush order since i'm out of pinheads to feed my tiny little slings, so this rosea won't be in the mail for a week like my last mistake.

I'll be kicking myself until he arrives safe. Hopefully he will ship tomorrow and should be here Wednesday or Thursday.

:eek::confused::mad::oops::oops:
Thats odd it took a week. I get my orders from her in about 3days and im alot farther from Cali then you are.

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
the last mistake order i didn't rush, i did standard shipping because i was meaning to just order roaches. But my son's B. albo came with them because, once again, i was pricing stuff in the shopping cart and forgot to clear it. Postal service was true to form then, the order shipped Monday, sat in the sorting facility from thursday till the next monday, i got it tuesday.

And it looks like once again i'll get screwed by the postal service. Placed the order on monday, just got the email today that it shipped. If this was through FedEx i'd have the package tomorrow. But, with the high standards the postal service has i should have it friday or more likely Monday. Good thing weather is warmer this week, shouldn't be a problem for it to survive the weekend in a post office.

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
the last mistake order i didn't rush, i did standard shipping because i was meaning to just order roaches. But my son's B. albo came with them because, once again, i was pricing stuff in the shopping cart and forgot to clear it. Postal service was true to form then, the order shipped Monday, sat in the sorting facility from thursday till the next monday, i got it tuesday.

And it looks like once again i'll get screwed by the postal service. Placed the order on monday, just got the email today that it shipped. If this was through FedEx i'd have the package tomorrow. But, with the high standards the postal service has i should have it friday or more likely Monday. Good thing weather is warmer this week, shouldn't be a problem for it to survive the weekend in a post office.
I hope everything works out for you.

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tracking shows the roaches and G. rosea made it to Boise, that's about 2.5 hours from here, so i should have them tomorrow :)

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Arrived safe and sound. Packaging wasn't what I'm used to, but he made it. Sender was also different so maybe that's why the poor packaging. One piece of paper towel in the vial, really loose like the one I got from tbreeder with the DOA from their horrible packing.

Here's the little guy! My son named him Pantera.
20170210_105036.jpg

20170210_105149.jpg

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Arrived safe and sound. Packaging wasn't what I'm used to, but he made it. Sender was also different so maybe that's why the poor packaging. One piece of paper towel in the vial, really loose like the one I got from tbreeder with the DOA from their horrible packing.

Here's the little guy! My son named him Pantera.
View attachment 22443

View attachment 22444
Thats interesting that it came from someone else. Did feeders come from the breeder as well?

Annabellam

3 Year Member
Lol that has happened to me as well. At least you ordered for something you can use otherwise it could have been worse.

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thats interesting that it came from someone else. Did feeders come from the breeder as well?
yep feeders and Pantera were in the same box.

Glad to see that the little one made it okay.:)
With it's having come from someone else, does this mean that Jamies does drop shipping?
Not sure. I'm thinking maybe someone at her shop sent it. she needs to teach them how to pack them right.

I'll get the name and address form the box when i go home tonight and post it here to see if it's the same one she uses. Last time i ordered from Jamie it was her name on the shipping label.

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
i forget the name but it came from Tecumseh California, i emailed her about it, she said she packages all her T's the same way she has been for the last 7 years, she's sorry it wasn't satisfactory and what can she do to make it better? so i said nothing, i'm happy with the order, it just wasn't packaged to the quality I've come to expect from ordering from her, the B. albo order was packaged with multiple layers of paper towel in the vial. so maybe this was a one time fluke, or she has helpers now? I haven't gotten a response to that email yet.

Latest posts