• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

One new T and E. cyanognathus rehouse.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I bought this new one off eBay although he does have a facebook page for ttose who use it (https://www.facebook.com/WEBSPINNERS-615860805261508/). Packaging was excellent.

Tapinauchenius sp. Carribean Diamond, Carib. Like most Tapis this one is quick.
DSCF4956.JPG

Then I rehoused my Ephebopus cyanognathus, Mana, as it had grown so much
DSCF4959 (2).JPG

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Those blue fangs!! Congrats on the new Ts! I had no idea one could buy T's from ebay...

Amazing aren't they? I had the Blue Fang for almost a year just rehoused it but boy has it grown recently.
In the UK there are a few sellers use eBay, they get round eBay rules by advertising the container for a specific T under live foods .

WolfSpider

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Ennie, I’ll give you my right pinky finger for your Tapi! Gorgeous. Nice addition to your impressive T collection.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Ennie, I’ll give you my right pinky finger for your Tapi! Gorgeous. Nice addition to your impressive T collection.

Thank you. It seems to be a busy little thing, already built itself a little hide at the back of the cork rather than burrowing but it spent quite a lot of time clambering around and is currently chomping on a cricket.