• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

ON THEIR WAY!! :)

timc

3 Year Member
Sitting here drinking a beer looking at my spiders and talking to u guys as we speak @MassExodus ...lol cheers to u too brother!
Lol it's a shame I have a strict "caps off lids on" policy at my house. I'm also drinking beer and watching my spiders. They look like they could use a drink too! (They're hydrated but I love to have a beer with my friends)

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yup! i just checked my tracking again...same place it was last night when i checked right before i went to bed.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Pics when they arrive guys and gals? :p There's nothing like that first glimpse when you take the paper towels/ gauze out and a leg appears. The male Lp actually crawled out on my hand immediately like "Whats up man, whew, thanks for letting me out " He's a big boy and had just come through the mail so it surprised me and made me nervous just a bit, lmao. He's very cool though, not defensive at all, and I had seen pics of his owner holding him. So I didn't have to change underwear or anything.:eek:

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I've got a tracking number now and they were shipped today, not yesterday as I had thought, so I don't expect them before Thursday possibly Friday

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I've got a tracking number now and they were shipped today, not yesterday as I had thought, so I don't expect them before Thursday possibly Friday
That sucks adding days to it. lol. I just checked my tracking again. still no updates.:mad:
add yup @MassExodus i make sure to take some pics. :)

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Still in Poland so I'm guessing they won't be here until Friday, I just hope they make it before the weekend. At least this shop pack in polystyrene boxes inside a cardboard box so they're well protected..

Zeirath

3 Year Member
One of my T's just survived a 10 day ordeal stuck in postage, or more accurately, out for delivery, not delivered x3 before they finally decided to actually show up!

Have another sling coming tomorrow an Australian Phlogius 'Goliath' Tarantula. Will post pics!

Latest posts