• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Octanejunkie's Review Thread

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Just wanted to give a positive review and shout out to Mike aka octanejunkie. Mike took time to answer my questions and was super accommidating to my schedule. I would advise if you are looking to get into Ts or add to your collection hit Mike up. You wont be disapointed i assure you. Me and my new GBB say thanks Mike!
Thanks so much for your order, and your review, @Alternia78 - enjoy your new lady!

Cor

Tarantula Club Member
I'm afraid I may be just repeating what's already been said, but @octanejunkie is a true professional to deal with. This was my first time purchasing tarantulas online and he was a pro through the whole thing. His communication was spot on the entire time. The packaging on the tarantulas was top notch. When some issues popped up with FedEx, he was relaying updates frequently. I would not hesitate to purchase tarantulas from @octanejunkie in the future, and probably would sooner than later.

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I'm afraid I may be just repeating what's already been said, but @octanejunkie is a true professional to deal with. This was my first time purchasing tarantulas online and he was a pro through the whole thing. His communication was spot on the entire time. The packaging on the tarantulas was top notch. When some issues popped up with FedEx, he was relaying updates frequently. I would not hesitate to purchase tarantulas from @octanejunkie in the future, and probably would sooner than later.
Thank you so much for such a thoughtful review, and for your order!

CritterKeeper79

I bought 2 C. versicolors from @octanejunkie. Package arrived in great shape and well packed. It even contained something I wasn’t expecting and he had the thought to include a enclosure it can remain in for another molt or so with substrate. Just a great all around experience. Would no doubt purchase from this seller again without hesitation. Thanks again octane!

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I bought 2 C. versicolors from @octanejunkie. Package arrived in great shape and well packed. It even contained something I wasn’t expecting and he had the thought to include a enclosure it can remain in for another molt or so with substrate. Just a great all around experience. Would no doubt purchase from this seller again without hesitation. Thanks again octane!
Thanks for your.kind words, review and order!
A great buyer to work with!

Cor

Tarantula Club Member
Adding another positive experience when dealing with @octanejunkie. I received a package with some very lively spiders that did great in transit. They were well packed, secured, and in great shape when getting here. It could not have gone smoother. This is my second transaction with @octanejunkie and it absolutely will not be my last. Always a pleasure, sir!

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Adding another positive experience when dealing with @octanejunkie. I received a package with some very lively spiders that did great in transit. They were well packed, secured, and in great shape when getting here. It could not have gone smoother. This is my second transaction with @octanejunkie and it absolutely will not be my last. Always a pleasure, sir!
Thanks for your repeat business, @Cor

I appreciate your order, and your review!

Glen b

Very happy buyer..i had asked octanejunkie if he could do a mystery box..and he came through..i was very excited and very happy when i received my mystery box there were some Ts i didnt have yet in my collection..i highly recommend this seller..will do business with again..thank you mike

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Very happy buyer..i had asked octanejunkie if he could do a mystery box..and he came through..i was very excited and very happy when i received my mystery box there were some Ts i didnt have yet in my collection..i highly recommend this seller..will do business with again..thank you mike
He is awesome, one of my favorite seller, although you've got lucky as this is what I got the last time I asked him for a mystery box....
1645126561070.png

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Thanks for your continued patronage, and kind words, Glen. It was fun putting together your custom-curated mystery box. Thanks for asking, and for your review :)

Latest posts