• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Obt

khatchet

3 Year Member
uploadfromtaptalk1395195674125.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1395195722197.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1395195674125.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1395195722197.jpg
obt just got a new tank. Wish I would have got a video.

khatchet

3 Year Member
I wish it was a tcf but the photo just doesnt pick up will on its orange and thank you.

Ceratogyrus

3 Year Member
That is bad news to the people who would want to own them. But then again, if you realy want one you would mind going through the trouble of getting a permit.

Again, unfortunately permits are not being issued. Best to just stick to the exotics in SA.
To apply for a permit, you need to preferably be connected to a scientific research organization that could get a permit as an organization. There are only 2 of us in the hobby that I know of with permits.
Like I said, best to stick to the exotics. :(

2G33K4U

3 Year Member
My biggest one live in a web sack under ground under a leaning cork bark. smaller one lives in a Jamie's tarantula juvenile enclosures tons of webbing but spend sall its time on top of webbing to be seen unless disturbed then hides. toss in a cricket and show time!