• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Nice little surprise today

Pearl Dusenbery

3 Year Member
Today is feeding day and I know I'll b busy this evening when I normally do it so I did it while I had plenty of time. Anyway I got an A. Seemani BCF on the 17th and it was in premolt and almost immediately burrowed at the edge where I can c it. Every day I shine my little light where I can c it's there (not on it) and usually it moves a leg as if to say "I'm ok mom now leave me alone" anyway it hasn't done that the last couple days and it looked like there was a creamy substance on the side where it normally is at and today the color was completely bleached and my stomach sunk to the center of the earth. I just knew something happened and it was dead so I very carefully started uncovering it still full of hope and I saw the most beautiful blue long legs I'd ever seen and at that point it finally moved and I saw the molt. I was FINALLY able to breathe again. I'm still pretty sure I held my breath the whole time. Lol
IMG_0860.JPG

Also I took pics of both sides of the molt maybe y'all can c something there I don't even know to look for. To me it looks like the abdomen is open but I still am not sure what I'm looking for if y'all can help. Thanks
IMG_0862.JPG
IMG_0863.JPG
IMG_0864.JPG
IMG_0865.JPG

I know the pics aren't that great but all I have is my iPhone

Attachments

• IMG_0862.JPG
    IMG_0862.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Latest posts