• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New to the forum

KyleAndraschko

3 Year Member
Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum. A little bit about myself, I'm a 22 year old from Wisconsin and I own two T's. I have a Chilean Rose and a Costa Rican Zebra. I'm looking to expand my knowledge in Arachnology and expand my collection of T's. Exicted to see what this forum will bring me in the future!

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Good place to be, got loads of helpful friendly folks here,
Big welcome and post lots of pictures :D

KenDread

3 Year Member
Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum. A little bit about myself, I'm a 22 year old from Wisconsin and I own two T's. I have a Chilean Rose and a Costa Rican Zebra. I'm looking to expand my knowledge in Arachnology and expand my collection of T's. Exicted to see what this forum will bring me in the future!

Bro, I just joined myself and saw your pics. I dig them. Very nice work--for real.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Welcome to the forum. Already seen some of your media, very impressive. Must be the luckiest Ts in Wisconsin. :) I hope you enjoy this forum. Everyone is really helpful and welcoming so please feel free to ask anything and keep those pictures coming, we all love to see the little eight legged wonders and their homes.

SasyStace

3 Year Member
Hi there Kyle welcome :)