• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New to forum

Katydid

Hello fellow tarantula lovers. I am getting a new Arizona blonde spider soon. I previously owned a mexican red knee. A friend had him and didn’t want him anymore so she was going to let him go outside in the middle of winter. Being a lover of all living things, I took him home with me. I named him Spider Bob and he was amazing! He lived with me for 15 years until he passed away. That was many years ago and I’m so excited to get another tarantula! My husband however is not so pleased!

Yvonne G

Administrator
3 Year Member
Hello fellow tarantula lovers. I am getting a new Arizona blonde spider soon. I previously owned a mexican red knee. A friend had him and didn’t want him anymore so she was going to let him go outside in the middle of winter. Being a lover of all living things, I took him home with me. I named him Spider Bob and he was amazing! He lived with me for 15 years until he passed away. That was many years ago and I’m so excited to get another tarantula! My husband however is not so pleased!
Hi, and welcome!

Latest posts