• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New to Forum

shawnbooth

Aloha! I'm Shawn and just moved to Cleveland from Chicago to be with my daughter. She's 8 and asked if she could get a pet. I asked what she was thinking of and her response was a very confident, "a tarantula." So I immediately got her an avic avic (and an Asian Forest scorpion).
We dove head first into tarantulas/scorpions and have learned so much. We now have 11 Ts and 2 scorpions.

Hope this suffices for the introduction!

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Aloha! I'm Shawn and just moved to Cleveland from Chicago to be with my daughter. She's 8 and asked if she could get a pet. I asked what she was thinking of and her response was a very confident, "a tarantula." So I immediately got her an avic avic (and an Asian Forest scorpion).
We dove head first into tarantulas/scorpions and have learned so much. We now have 11 Ts and 2 scorpions.

Welcome to the forum. It sounds like you’re already addicted to the hobby.

Noodlelove

Aloha ♥️ what a cute story. And what a cute kid you have. So happy you made it! Although you have a huge collection, it is amazing to be here and see. Everybody's creatures. But now that I've met you, I'm going to look up the Asian Forest scorpion. I love that there are so many arachnids to explore, learn about, and fall in love with. Nice to meet you. Welcome. bienvenu❤️