• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New tarantula owner

dashkessler

3 Year Member
Hello, I just got into this hobby about a month ago. I bought a sweat little rose hair as my first T and this last weekend i picked up a T Stirmi. I know I am new and should have waited on the T Stirmi but I have been doing a lot of research on forums and such.

Thivo

3 Year Member
Hi Dash and welcome to our new hobby... I am also a beginner here and like you, I was started on begineer T's... But while reading some care sheets and knowing other species of T's, it inspire me and give more detail information, to be more familiar on each characteristics of T's... Which motivates me and interest to get more T's :D

Therasoid

3 Year Member
Hello, I just got into this hobby about a month ago. I bought a sweat little rose hair as my first T and this last weekend i picked up a T Stirmi. I know I am new and should have waited on the T Stirmi but I have been doing a lot of research on forums and such.
Welcome to the forum. [emoji3]
Enjoy the hobby, 20+ years and I still learn new things. Lol!
Patience is a virtue!