• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New T sling enclosure???

SpiderDad61

3 Year Member
Here's a good idea. Brand new "sea monkey" tank. Acrylic, tall, lid, and little magnifying windows.
Fill a few holes in the lid, add some holes around the sides for x ventilation and presto. Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    952.2 KB · Views: 26

SpiderDad61

3 Year Member
Lol. Haha. It's an old kids pet kit. It's brine shrimp eggs that grow into little swimmers. U feed them, they mate n have babies. Sell in stores everywhere. They come in a kit with eggs, food, this tank for $5 at Walmart. My daughters love them

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Lol. Haha. It's an old kids pet kit. It's brine shrimp eggs that grow into little swimmers. U feed them, they mate n have babies. Sell in stores everywhere. They come in a kit with eggs, food, this tank for $5 at Walmart. My daughters love them
Ahh, ok I think I remember seeing those now. Shrimp huh. I wonder if you can eat them...:D:eek:

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hell, if they're breeding you'll have a bunch...you could start a shrimp colony and be self sustaining.. Like roaches and spiders..just sayin..but if you guys insist, I won't try it...just thinking outside the box. :D:rolleyes:

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hell, if they're breeding you'll have a bunch...you could start a shrimp colony and be self sustaining.. Like roaches and spiders..just sayin..but if you guys insist, I won't try it...just thinking outside the box. :D:rolleyes:
By all means try it! i wanna know what they taste like. lol i seen a guy on youtube eating isopods he said they taste just like shrimp. lol that just reminded me of that.

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
...anything to gross out my girls....
It's seafood. No biggie. Lol
U should tryem cooked top gross out ur girls. i wanna know if they taste like shrimp. lol i mean i wouldnt eat a raw shrimp. I know ants taste like vinegar and i got some bacon cheddar crickets they tasted like pork rinds. except for the cricket i got in a lolipop at a museum that one tasted like pop corn.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
U should tryem cooked top gross out ur girls. i wanna know if they taste like shrimp. lol i mean i wouldnt eat a raw shrimp. I know ants taste like vinegar and i got some bacon cheddar crickets they tasted like pork rinds. except for the cricket i got in a lolipop at a museum that one tasted like pop corn.
LOL ya'll are sick...I like it. Entity how the hell do you know what ants taste like? Bacon cheddar crickets? groooosssssss!

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
LOL ya'll are sick...I like it. Entity how the hell do you know what ants taste like? Bacon cheddar crickets? groooosssssss!
lol....the crickets were pretty good. i even got my wife to try one. As far as the ant goes i was trying to act like i was going to eat one and throw it PAST my mouth to freak out my little niece. well in went in my mouth. and it was a carpenter ant. Big! so i figured i better bite down before it did. and thats what it tasted like. i learned later that ants excrete a chemical similar to vinegar as defense.

Latest posts