• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

new t and one passed away

david harvey

3 Year Member
Hi guys I havnt posted for awhile but the day after Christmas I got a unsexed 4in g.rosea....it's name is Chile my mom named it it's real original right...and my b.vagans 3in legspan(before most) molted again 2months after its first in my care and sadly the molt was unsuccessful and I sexed the most it was big enough plus I used a microscope to double check and it was a confirmed female.....she was also the first tarantula I got:(

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I to lost a T last week. My GBB moulted and when I got home he was in a death curl. I tried everything I could to save him but the poor little thing didn't make it . Very sad . But I've ordered a new 1 should be here next week sometime.. Sorry about your loss and I hope it hasn't put u off from being a T keeper. I was ready last week just to give up but decided not too..

Sym

Latest posts