• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New here....just say'n Hi

alutna rat

3 Year Member
Lurked for a spell and you all seem to be a friendly bunch, so I joined up. I've had Chewy (G.rosea) for a couple weeks now and am learning a lot. Love the looks I get when I tell someone I have a pet tarantula :eek:

Cheers

Rbales427

3 Year Member
Lurked for a spell and you all seem to be a friendly bunch, so I joined up. I've had Chewy (G.rosea) for a couple weeks now and am learning a lot. Love the looks I get when I tell someone I have a pet tarantula :eek:

Cheers
Those looks are always the greatest. Me and my coworkers were talking about pets, here is how the convo went.... "I have a dog." "I have a cat." "I have a tarantula." " You actually keep bugs as pets?" "Ya, they are awesome!" "You have more than one?" Lol

Nubee 2 Ts

3 Year Member
Hi and welcome!
Ts are the easiest pets to keep is what I tell people... don't have walk them or clean thier litter box. They basically take care of themselves.
Hope you and Chewy bind! :)

Latest posts