• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New enclosure time

Kurt Nelson

3 Year Member
I'm taking this grungy container that I got the T in, and putting it into the nicer clean one that doesn't smell like an outhouse. If you notice, the ventilation holes? UGH!

for this gorgeous girl

into this gorgeous tank

Kurt Nelson

3 Year Member
I'll try to get some pictures when I quit procrastinating and actually move her. :) I tried this morning but ran out of time before work. She didn't want to move, just wanted to attack my prodding hook. And because the way the enclosure was made, there wasn't enough room to fully get the catch cup over her, so she turned around and hid in her spot. I'll have to try again when I have more time.

JMXWLS

3 Year Member
She is beautiful :) , I like the foliage in the new viv , I need to get more for my girl, but dont wanna mess up the web she has just yet, what kind is yours looks avic. But not sure on the sub part

Kurt Nelson

3 Year Member
That right there is a Cyriopagopus sp. "Singapore Blue"which was then renamed to Lampropelma Violaceopes. There is some controversy as to whether it's actually a Singapore Blue or a Singapore Violet. But most people will call it a Singapore Blue.

This gorgeous beauty is Fast, Mean, and wont hesitate to bite. She is about 8 inches and pretty rare up here in Canada. Not a single breeder up here has them on their price lists and who knows when the next shipment of them are coming in.

JMXWLS

3 Year Member
She is gorgeous for sure, I'm about to post a pretty pic of my A.Metallica in the pink toe thread with her chilling on her new web thats taken 2 days so far to make