• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Netflix ideas?

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I've watched every popular show on the platform and currently watching the ranch, but I'm running out of ideas, any recommendations?

Soulman

I've watched every popular show on the platform and currently watching the ranch, but I'm running out of ideas, any recommendations?
Not watching anything,haven't done for years.Had to look up Netflix.so can't recommend anything.but I see you can get films.(Fish Story)

menavodi

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
;) If you have watched everything...try The Money Heist. I really enjoyed it! :cool:

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Altered Carbon S2 recently dropped... have you watched S1?

They have a few spaghetti westerns, too. Always good to see those again :cool:

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Don't forget Narcos, if you haven't watched it yet, S2 dropped earlier this year

The Last Kingdom looks interesting too but I've not tried it yet

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
We have Netflix, but it is only my daughters who watch it. I have tried to like netflix, but their idea of what is worth watching & mine are VERY different.

We have just started on Britbox & without any exaggeration, I have watched ten times more on Britbox over the past 3 weeks than I have watched on Netflix over 2 years plus.

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
If you're into zombies, I recommend "z nation"
My daughter is watching Vampire Diaries and I can't stand all the license they take with the genre. It's like vampires aren't even real fiction anymore!

This is the same thing that happened to the zombie genre, although the distinction between what caused the "zombification" is relevant.

I'll check that out. I love the zombie genre since before TWD came to be. Remember this gem? Still brilliant, but also because Brit humour :cool:
shaun.jpeg

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
My daughter is watching Vampire Diaries and I can't stand all the license they take with the genre. It's like vampires aren't even real fiction anymore!

This is the same thing that happened to the zombie genre, although the distinction between what caused the "zombification" is relevant.

I'll check that out. I love the zombie genre since before TWD came to be. Remember this gem? Still brilliant, but also because Brit humour :cool:
View attachment 45541
One of my favourite all time films 'shaun of the dead'..TWD is great too although I'm not up to date with all the series :) breaking bad is worth a look too :)

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
One of my favourite all time films 'shaun of the dead'..TWD is great too although I'm not up to date with all the series :) breaking bad is worth a look too :)
I stopped watching TWD after Rick's character left, the novelty wore off for me. Too much deviation from the graphic novels.
I loved Breaking Bad, and struggle with Better Call Saul. El Camino was great.
How do y'all feel about Ozark?

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I stopped watching TWD after Rick's character left, the novelty wore off for me. Too much deviation from the graphic novels.
I loved Breaking Bad, and struggle with Better Call Saul. El Camino was great.
How do y'all feel about Ozark?
TWD wouldn't be the same without Rick... He made the series for me.. To be honest I've watched everything Andrew Lincoln has every been in (I wonder why? Lol;))
I've never seen better call Saul.. Should do really..
Can't comment on Ozark either although from what I've read it looks like something that's worth a watch :)

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I have just had an email from Britbox. The original Thunderbirds series have just been added, they also have Stingray, Catweazel, Captain Scarlet & Joe 90 among the great childrens TV available.

Latest posts