• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Need help identifying this guy

sirenity

3 Year Member
This guy came to me im not sure what he is exactly. I was given no info on him at all.Very large and fast no signs of aggression so far. Now have him in a 20 gallon with 6 inch of soil. Anyone know what he is exactly? Im guessing some kind of birdeater because of the size. I need to know so I can set his tank properly thanks.

Attachments

• cerus1.jpg
    cerus1.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 34
  • cerus2.jpg
    cerus2.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 32
  • cerus3.jpg
    cerus3.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 32
  • DSCF3076.JPG
    DSCF3076.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 24
  • DSCF3077.JPG
    DSCF3077.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 23

Fleas

3 Year Member
Pic is a little blurry but looks like a Grammostola pulchripes (Chaco golden knee) to me

sirenity

3 Year Member
Pic is a little blurry but looks like a Grammostola pulchripes (Chaco golden knee) to me
I looked at that one I dont think thats him. He looks goldish in the pics but in natural light hes kind of an orange pink coral color

sirenity

3 Year Member
I looked at that one I dont think thats him. He looks goldish in the pics but in natural light hes kind of an orange pink coral color
NVM I took him to see someone today and you are right he said he is premolt thats why he is so dull in person