• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My smithi and new chille rose. Addiction started!!

jon ross

3 Year Member
Oh lol. I guess that goes to show a little more proof that these girls do have personallitys. Smithi flicked hairs once and that was the first time i got her out. I was still too jumpy to get her out by hand so i used the tub she came in. Id spent a while touching her and putting my hand flat in front of her before that. She only flicked hairs with the box. Everytime after that ive just tickled her on to my hand and now ive just gotta put my hand flat in front of her and she walks straight on.

Sly the chille however! One little teeny tiny touch and its wham! Get the f**k off me and outa my home!!! Shes gotta be female ;) lol

novakdesigns

3 Year Member
Lol my new rosie is so calm. Cant wait to handle my chaco golden knee but she hasnt come out of her flower pot long enough for me to try and get her out. Shes eating fine and ive caught her making a mad dash back from water dish twice.

Latest posts