• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My set up for my new Avic Versicolor

Mad cat lady

3 Year Member
New spider coming home on Tuesday, hope she lokes this :)

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 259

Gini

3 Year Member
gorgeous. Mine is still a little bitty thing. The blue is coming in nicely. I need to move it to a new container. It's in the one it came in. A little 2x4 (I think) but it has too much stuff in it which makes it hard to feed. and it opens from the bottom and it's at the top so I have to drop in the roaches and I'm seeing some in the cork and I don't like that. It has molted once since I have had it (a few months now). I am hoping I can get it moved to something else this weekend.

Poec54

3 Year Member
As long as u give them more height than width on tank and mist regular, they are easy peasy to look after. I highly recommend them

I highly recommend keeping misting to a minimum, especially an Avic that size, and using a water bowl for humidity. Over-misting can lead to moist substrate, and that's the biggest killer of Avics.

Dylan

3 Year Member
As long as u give them more height than width on tank and mist regular, they are easy peasy to look after. I highly recommend them
Is it okay if there is more length than height? I have an Avic currently housed in a tank that is about 2 feet long and 1 foot high. Think that is okay?

Latest posts