• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My epic new setup

Spidro

3 Year Member
Hey all, had it going in an unrelated thread that I was making a new encloser for my Haitian. It turned out better than I thought it would. Thought id post it here so everyone had a chance to see it if they were looking for enclosure ideas. Thanks for having a look, although pictures dont do it justice :p enjoy. Cheers! \m/ oh and apparently right upon going in there fang needed to check the temp of his tank lmao (last pic)
uploadfromtaptalk1391154963181.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1391154834965.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1391154849321.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1391154864536.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1391154883793.jpg

Spidro

3 Year Member
Great setups! Setting up is half the fun. :)
Ya I enjoy it quite a bit actually. Main reason for doing so is so I can just leave em be for the next long while (as if thats what ts prefer thats what ill give them) and see what they do with my creations. Hilarious really, I made pathways for them but as ive observed theyve never used them and choose for more awkward confined routes to get around lol. Long ago I never thought id love a spider, but I love my ts :)

Spidro

3 Year Member
My Haitian has safely made his home under the ledge I made for now rather than the burrow I spent so much time on... haha. Pink toe however seems to be enjoying herself, roaming all over the sticks, glad to see that over her on the side of her tank all the time. Had the privledge to watch them in their prime-time as I am up with the flu lol. Cheers \m/

Latest posts