• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My Chilean Rose Terrarium Setup w/ Cave

BlueApparatus

3 Year Member
The rocks and stick I found, the plant is exo terra. I made the cave hide.

I just cleaned it out, so that's why it's clean of webs. xD

I tried to get as close to their natural environment as possible without going crazy. (I know it's not exactly super close)

The colouration is off from the camera aswell. It looks a lot nicer in person, it's not orangeish as the pictures show.

uploadfromtaptalk1398023033633.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1398023050975.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1398023065069.jpg

Last edited:

BlueApparatus

3 Year Member
I accidentally started a new reply and can't delete it. So there's that. xD

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1398034719654.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1398034719654.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 78

SPazzyT

3 Year Member
Oddly when I first received the rosea I'm caring for it decided to burrow half a foot from the corner and made its burrow aprox 12x12" under in the corner completely visible from outside.

StoptheInsanity

3 Year Member
I like the window to the hide, cool idea!

I try to do all my T's in such a way that I can view them in their hides, especially after having them a while and learning their individual habits...We live in Florida, and for the borrowers, I line the bottom of their habitats with Coconut Palm silk, before putting in the substrate...That way, when they get to borrowing, they don't have to walk on plastic when they hit the bottom...