• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My 4th T ordered

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi guys/girls.
So I've ordered my 4th T from Bristol tarantulas here in the uk. My 4th choice is a G.Pulchripes sling. I look forward to my new arrival getting delivered and will post some pictures when he/she gets here :)

Thanks for stopping by
Sym.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Nice one. I'm surprised you only ordered one though :T:

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I've said to myself that 6 will be my max number ! so 2 left to get. Would really like a LP but the girlfriend isn't so keen .

Sym

Tomoran

3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I told my wife 20 was my max. I'm up to almost 80. It's okay if you don't stick to six...we'll be here to support you and your new addiction. ;)

Congratulation on your G. pulchripes! :)

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi tomoran. I can see myself making. Excuses on how to fill the last rehousing tank. I don't think I will get anymore for a while .

Sym

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi christell. I did think about a B.vagans for my collection.you never know it could be my 5th choice...would u recommend any of theT's.

sym

Christell Erasmus

3 Year Member
I own a B. Vagans and a G. pulchripes and they are both awesome tarantulas in their own way. My B. Vagans was the second tarantula I got and he ( i suspect it is a male but not sure yet) is very shy, docile and a great borrower. My G. pulchripes ond the other hand has a bigger personality and is a real little buldozer. He doesn't burrow just moves the peat in his enclosure around. The G. pulchripes is the only tarantula which I own that I have handled and he was as calm as a summer breeze. Although every tarantula ( even from the same species) are unique and different I would recommend both. :)