• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My 1" G. pulchra setup

VanessaS

3 Year Member
How does it look? Substrate is damp with a bit of damper moss. A small shell for water.

Attachments

• _DSC8156-2.jpg
    _DSC8156-2.jpg
    6.2 MB · Views: 55
  • _DSC8171-2.jpg
    _DSC8171-2.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 57

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Long as its not sitting in a puddle it should be fine hun, I keep my babys damp but give them a dry spot to climb on if they need it :p

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
How does it look? Substrate is damp with a bit of damper moss. A small shell for water.
I had thought of using shells as a water dish but I read somewhere that sea salt is bad for Ts???? So scrapped it and used the plastic caps you have as hole plugs in flat pack furniture . The type when you cover a series of holes when deciding on ware to place a shelf....best way I can describe.....lol

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I had thought of using shells as a water dish but I read somewhere that sea salt is bad for Ts???? So scrapped it and used the plastic caps you have as hole plugs in flat pack furniture . The type when you cover a series of holes when deciding on ware to place a shelf....best way I can describe.....lol
boil the shell for a few minutes, we used to do that for the fish tanks.

Salt is poison to spiders. It's a natural inexpensive pesticide. Not only is it poisonous to them it desiccates them as well. Not a good thing to have around your Ts or other pet spiders.

Latest posts