• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Music

JT2

3 Year Member
Hey all! Just wondering what your favorite band was. I have a 2 way tie. String cheese incident and Zz top. I figure if we all list our faves we can find others we like from each other. Word of mouth is great for music or I might not have ever found String Cheese!

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
My favorite band is Pearl Jam, although there are a couple dozen close seconds.
In no particular order
AIC
Joan Jett
Stevie Wonder
Regina Spektor
Kiss
Breaking Benjamin
ZZ Top
Cream
Glen Hansard
CCR
Stevie Ray Vaughn
Johnny Lang
Cyndi Lauper
The Who
Black Label Society
BB King
The Clash

all get a lot of play in my world....

Sabeth

3 Year Member
Well, I don't know if this falls into the "band" category, but my absolute favorite musician is Josh Groban. :) I also like Mike Mangione and the Union Band.

Atx13

3 Year Member
Acid bath is probably my favorite band... Slayer, eyehategod, crowbar, Down, Corrosion of Conformity all pretty close behind..

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Avett Brothers, The Lumineers, Of the Oak and Ash, Of Monsters and Men, Mumford and Son, The Eels, Sublime, Pearl Jam, Garbage, Prodigy, Lee MacDougall, Goo Goo Dolls, Stone Temple Pilots, Sarah Jarosz, Placebo, The Beatles, Counting Crows, Oasis, Norah Jones, The Smiths, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Bob Marley, Incubus, The Cure, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Piano Guys, Lindsey Stirling, Pink Floyd, Tom Petty, Jimmy Buffett, The Wailing Jennys, Imogen Heap, Blue October, Beth Hart, and tons of others...

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Favorites are Tool, APC, Puscifer, Kings of Leon, Fleetwood Mac, Patsy Cline, Conway Twitty...plus a million others. Love almost everything, I have a very eclectic playlist :)

JT2

3 Year Member
Keep it coming! Like i said word of mouth helps to find stuff. You will just love that you never heard of b4.

Atx13

3 Year Member
Favorites are Tool, APC, Puscifer, Kings of Leon, Fleetwood Mac, Patsy Cline, Conway Twitty...plus a million others. Love almost everything, I have a very eclectic playlist :)

Gotta love Tool, and pretty much anything Maynard gets a hold of.

Deftones90

3 Year Member
Deftones, Gojira, Massive Attack, Portishead, System of a Down, mewithoutYou, Incubus, Danny Brown, A$AP Rocky, Queens of the Stone Age, Melvins. The list goes on

Atx13

3 Year Member
Maynard is a genius! New album out soon! *squee*
I've enjoyed everything they've put out.. but aenima is my all time favorite.. Opiate would be, if it had more songs on it.
I haven't heard anything about the new album..

Atx13

3 Year Member
Deftones, Gojira, Massive Attack, Portishead, System of a Down, mewithoutYou, Incubus, Danny Brown, A$AP Rocky, Queens of the Stone Age, Melvins. The list goes on
I love me some melvins and QOTSA, I'm seeing Qotsa for the first time in sept. Pretty stoked.

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I've enjoyed everything they've put out.. but aenima is my all time favorite.. Opiate would be, if it had more songs on it.
I haven't heard anything about the new album..
aenima is my favorite also...and then all the others are tied for 2nd LOL. Rumours are for a release later this year.

Deftones90

3 Year Member
I'm a huge Deftones fan and got this tattoo about two years ago. I had the initials of my girlfriend who passed away in March added a few days after. Does anyone play anything? I've also been a drummer of 4 years or so. That's my current set up theres some drums missing because its really a 7 piece set but I love playing it as a 4.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1371760646137.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371760646137.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 10
  • uploadfromtaptalk1371760683396.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371760683396.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 10

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
I really like soul music like The Delfonics, Eddie Holman, The Stylistics, The OJays, etc. Older stuff. But I also like a lot of new stuff. The new Daft Punk and Kanye West albums have been in rotation lately

JT2

3 Year Member
WOW!!!! I am glad I started this thread! A lot of bands I have heard of and love but also a bunch I haven't.heard of. Here's one to look up on youtube. I'd post a link but as you know I'm on a phone lol! Look up Joey Deluxe itsy bitsy spider. It's awsome!

Latest posts