• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

More new arrivals!!!

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I was naughty, very naughty:rolleyes:. I'd had a rubbish birthday last week, my son has mental health problems and the Dr had changed his medication so he was in a foul mood all week, so to cheer myself up I put an order in to spidersonline.eu. They were dispatched on Monday and arrived today.

First and tiniest of the bunch is a Euathlus pulcherrimaklaasi 'blue' named Machi.
DSCF0729 (3).JPG

An Omothymus violaceopes named Kallang. My 1st one of these died after only 2 weeks so I hope I have better luck with this one.
DSCF0733 (2).JPG

I'd not heard of this one before but decided to give it a try. Boy, is it fast, it was up my arm twice while rehousing it so apologies for the lousy picture but I didn't dare leave the lid off too long. It's a Lyrognathus giannisposatoi named Aceh.
DSCF0720.JPG

Lastly, a lovely surprise freebie that was on my want list, is a Cyriopagopus sp Hati Hati as yet unnamed
DSCF0738.JPG

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Nice additions, especially that Euathlus (not even going to try to spell the rest), as I am a worshipper of all things Euathlus.

Thank you. I totally agree about the Euathlus, they're such confident little Ts

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
A couple of new pics.

Omothymus violaceopes
DSCF0742 (2).JPG

Cyriopagopus sp Hati Hati enjoying last nights feed
DSCF0743 (2).JPG

The Lyrognathus giannisposatoi has already dug 4 burrows and vanished from sight.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Congrats for all these beauties. I'm looking forward having a sp hati hati!

Not sure 100%, but I think E pulcherrimaklassi is now Bumba pulcherrimaklaasi...

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Thank you.

I'd read that Bumba pulcherrimaklaasi is not in the hobby, or wasn't 2 years ago, and that the blue femur is in fact the E. sp blue. Confusing!!!!

Latest posts