• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US MF Tliltocatl vagans MF Tliltocatl albopilosus (Nicaraguan)

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi,
My son and I have a beautiful and quite large Mature Female. We got her as a small juvenile 5 years ago.
Back then she was labelled as Brachipelma albopilosum, is this what you are looking for?
Let us know, thank you.

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Yes that was the name before the recent change! Do you have a picture?
This was 3 years ago :)
Currently at work but happy to take a fresh picture when home this evening.
She is extremely tamed and has never flicked hairs.

Attachments

• B59D6C15-B559-4D40-8CBF-AF411D36F89C.jpeg
    B59D6C15-B559-4D40-8CBF-AF411D36F89C.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 12

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
That'd be great and I think she is exactly what I'm looking for! Do you happen to know when her last molt was?
I'd have to ask my son who has a better memory than me on this :) but I'd say about 8 months ago. I'll take a picture of the molt for you as well (I prep and frame them for my son).

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Ahh sorry about that then, I don't have anything to trade at the moment. Just looking to buy.
No worries, I totally understand. My son is very much attached to all our Ts and gets thrilled when we get to send one to be paired and fulfill his/her life goal as long as it is replaced by something else, at 9 years old he has little interest for money. T. albopilosus are all over the place (often sent as freebies), so I have no doubt someone will have a good one available for you.
Cheers and break a leg.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I have a vagans MF. She is very productive with sacs producing anywhere between 800-1,000 babies per sac. I also have an adult female T. albopilosus but I believe her to be the Honduran form. Will take $250 for both. This price includes LAG shipping.