• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

LP House

swimbait

3 Year Member
figured with the smaller roaches every other day wouldn't hurt. So fun to watch the genic eat :D I'll switch him to a bit larger and do the 3 day feeding schedule with the rest of the Ts.

Should i power feed the LP to get him through a few molts to get the waterproof cuticle? how can i tell it's happened, color change or something obvious? Or just keep his home a bit more moist till he's an inch or so?

honestly I have no idea what a waterproof cuticle is or is supposed to be, have only recently heard about it. If you want it to grow fast, powerfeed, if not feed once a week. I powerfeed most all slings that will let me

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
honestly I have no idea what a waterproof cuticle is or is supposed to be, have only recently heard about it. If you want it to grow fast, powerfeed, if not feed once a week. I powerfeed most all slings that will let me
first i'd heard of it also, and a google search wasn't helpful. I'll try feeding it every other day and see how that works and go from there :)

swimbait

3 Year Member
first i'd heard of it also, and a google search wasn't helpful. I'll try feeding it every other day and see how that works and go from there :)

So where did you get the waterproof cuticle thing from in the first place?

Latest posts