• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Lots happening here

Wayne harper

3 Year Member
Hi guys sorry not been on for a while been v bust with work and decorating my house.
My son's little b emillia has decided to moult yesterday I went to work at 8 am all spiders were fine got home at 4 and it had moulted and was walking round the enclosure with its new coat on.
Also I have just ordered from the spider shop 2 more Ts my oldest has gone for a Cyclosternum pentalore and my other son went for his favourite type a b albopilosum both are coming as slings. I still cannot decide which one I want next.

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
"New coat on" - hahahaha!
I have this image in my head that includes a top hat and a wee walking stick.
how many walking sticks would an octoped need? lol also, is octoped a word for an eight legged animals like biped is for humans? or did i just make that up? and if i did make that up, can we all use it until it is a thing? lmao

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Oh and in my opinion, you should look into Phormictopus if you dont have one. Or a Pampho. Or Theraphosa...I forget what all you have..an Obt is all i remember, lol.

Latest posts