• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Lost my first tarantula.. :(

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Wow! that is cheap! Do they post to the UK? If so, do you know how much they charge?

BTW, Glass is much cheaper than acrylic though.. ;)

They come by courier leaving Poland on Friday and delivering Saturday evening into early hours of Sunday depending on where you live. I usually pay around £25 pounds (that was for 2x 2' enclosures). If you order Ts too they come at no extra charge usually packed inside the terrariums and the Ts are much cheaper than here.

Loafman

3 Year Member
They come by courier leaving Poland on Friday and delivering Saturday evening into early hours of Sunday depending on where you live. I usually pay around £25 pounds (that was for 2x 2' enclosures). If you order Ts too they come at no extra charge usually packed inside the terrariums and the Ts are much cheaper than here.
Awesome, that's good info, thanks for that! :D:cool:

Loafman

3 Year Member
No spidies arriving tomorrow now. They didn't have the P. Regalis in stock, and it seemed daft paying £8.99 postage for two OBT's that only cost £8 for the pair. Got the morning off work though as I booked it believing they would be arriving.
I think I'll wait until the Polish guy you mentioned starts posting again and grab some stuff from him, he does 10 x P. Regalis for £33, might consider a couple of communal setups! :D

Pasodama

3 Year Member
No spidies arriving tomorrow now. They didn't have the P. Regalis in stock, and it seemed daft paying £8.99 postage for two OBT's that only cost £8 for the pair. Got the morning off work though as I booked it believing they would be arriving.
I think I'll wait until the Polish guy you mentioned starts posting again and grab some stuff from him, he does 10 x P. Regalis for £33, might consider a couple of communal setups! :D

Bummer about the trio but at least you will get something later.
Hadn't thought about getting a pokie, myself, until recently.
As my first, if/when I get one or two, the P. regalis is one at the top of my list. Along with P. vittata. Although there are one or two others I like as well.
I don't think you could go wrong, with the P. regalis, if that is what you decide on. Looks like you can get a pretty nice price, on them, too.

Latest posts