• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Looking to buy my first T

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Not silly at all

Females of all species tend to command a premium based on their desirability and longevity.

Sexed adults "cost" more than unsexed juveniles by a factor of 2-3 or 4x, depending on species.

A 2-3" unsexed juvenile GBB is usually around $100 where an adult female upwards of $200-300, or more, depending on age, size, history, etc

carboncarlthejarl

Understood. Any time frame on when the juveniles next molt is. I understand it's up to them but just curious if you could give me a better idea possibly. I read your list of T's but I don't understand the format E.G. (2/1/5) what does this mean? Last question, what beginner friendly adults do you have? Thanks for your time by the way

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Understood. Any time frame on when the juveniles next molt is. I understand it's up to them but just curious if you could give me a better idea possibly. I read your list of T's but I don't understand the format E.G. (2/1/5) what does this mean? Last question, what beginner friendly adults do you have? Thanks for your time by the way
I don't control the tides, stock market or tarantula molt cycles, but I have 2 GBBs that just started refusing food

The numbers 1.2.3 indicate gender
1 male
2 female
3 unsexed

Beginner friendly I have for sale
GBB
T albopilosus (curly hair)
T vagans (Mexican red rump)

Latest posts