• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Looking for vendors near Idaho

Tnoob

Tarantula collective on Facebook is a pretty nice group. As for the grammar **** thing. Yeah, it's hard not to officiously assist people in their understanding of the English language. I actually want to contribute to the discussion, and I have a hard time here sometimes, but I trust the advice of my more experienced peers on exotic husbandry. It's best to work together.

E

ExMember

This is all true! That board is toxic lol. Asked the mods to lock my account as I wasn't gonna post there anymore. They said they don't erase posts and wanted my account to remain in limbo. Asked them to ban me to lock the account down. Didn't hear back. Long and short I took a run at a highly abusive member in a pm and got banned for 3 months! Just give me the lifetime ban lol

Sorry for the necro thread revive. Couldn't find any where else to post this. Won't happen again.

Latest posts