• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Looking for a female GBB ---FOUND

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meludox

3 Year Member
I'd like a female GreenBottle Blue tarantula. Preferably an adult or juvenile but I may take a sling. There is no guarantee that I'll buy one that is offered, I'm just finding different options right now. Thank you!

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
You can find one online Meludox, it's going to cost you for a sexed female though...there's one in the first page of the classifieds here as well. And I saw one on facebook, can't remember who was selling it though..

Meludox

3 Year Member
I know, I've been looking online a bit. The best one I've found so far is $185 at Jamie's Tarantulas but I'd just like to see if I can get one for a bit cheaper.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I know, I've been looking online a bit. The best one I've found so far is $185 at Jamie's Tarantulas but I'd just like to see if I can get one for a bit cheaper.
Hi there Meludox! I've got an adult female for $150 if you're still interested? Hell, I can even ship her to you at no extra charge for that price WITH LAG!

Meludox

3 Year Member
Hi there Meludox! I've got an adult female for $150 if you're still interested? Hell, I can even ship her to you at no extra charge for that price WITH LAG!
Thanks for the offer, Casey, but I've since found a GBB. What a great deal, though. :D

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
That's awesome! I'm glad you found it! :)

Meludox

3 Year Member
Yup! It's not all great through, she was sold to me as a sexed female but her most recent molt says otherwise. :( The exo was a little mangled though so I'm still hopeful she can be female.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts