• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

L Klugi honest size

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
What's the actual non exaggerated size of a female L Klugi as an adult? Some people say only 6". Others are saying 10"+ almost as big as L parahybana and just under the size of T stirmi.

She just molted and I have no idea of the size. Her body seems to be between .5 to .75 inches longer. I've yet to see the legs extended.

These both can't be right.

I've noticed some suspect mold on the substrate. Since she's growing like a weed, it would be retarded to just clean the cage and put her back in when I'm gonna have to move her after the next one or two molts anyway.

Specifically, do they need a 5 gallon tank or a 10 gallon tank or something else? I'm going to stick with Terra Blue enclosures. The reptilock gives me peace of mind.

I doubt that she'll get out of that. It's made to hold thick bodied snakes without a problem. Her feeding response is so robust that I doubt that a little bit of extra size will lead to starvation, especially if her hide is equally attractive to feeders.

Latest posts