• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Kymura's krew

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Here's a few of mine
A.anax
image.jpeg

B. Albo
image.jpeg

LP
image.jpeg

L.violaceopes (best I could get)
image.jpeg

P.cam
image.jpeg

T.ockerti
image.jpeg

G.rosea
image.jpeg

A.versicolor
image.jpeg

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Lovely Ts. Your L. violaceopes is tempting me, might have to think seriously about getting one.

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Lovely Ts. Your L. violaceopes is tempting me, might have to think seriously about getting one.
I wish you could have been here watching with me. It was in hunt pose toes sticking out of its burrow, so I gave it a meal.worm. I swear it tiptoed out, felt the worm all over then very delicately grabbed it. Realized it was food and latched on. Noticed it was being watched and drug it under a leaf, so cute. Typical baby, I can't see you so I must be hidden. Such a pretty little fuzz ball. You really need one. :)

Zurchiboy

3 Year Member
I wish you could have been here watching with me. It was in hunt pose toes sticking out of its burrow, so I gave it a meal.worm. I swear it tiptoed out, felt the worm all over then very delicately grabbed it. Realized it was food and latched on. Noticed it was being watched and drug it under a leaf, so cute. Typical baby, I can't see you so I must be hidden. Such a pretty little fuzz ball. You really need one. :)
haha. Our sling thinks being hidden while eating is have its butt sticking straight up into the air with is head in the burrow lol

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
~Karma~ pouncing her cricket. (G porteri)
image.jpg

there was some question on this baby as to which avic she was. (LPS rescue) After this last molt we can safely say A avic now ~Kodama~
image.jpeg

Quick peek Lampropelma violaceopes ~Kuala~
She's a very bad decorator...extremely bad!
image.jpeg

Last edited:

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
My B albo Zombie finally looks like a curly.
image.jpeg
Blush says NO! (My little rosea)
Tried to get her water dish to clean and fill it,
Even tried distracting her with a mealworm, she killed it and dropped it. Kept her foot in the dish.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

She's been full on fangs flashing for thirty minutes lol
And a post molt drink for my little LP
image.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts