• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

kaz's collection!!

kaz

3 Year Member
My very first. G.rosea (fluffy) I don't really name my T's but it kind of stuck. Told my family when I got her that id a new pet called fluffy. Least were they expecting a bloody great nid!! So here she is:

WP_20150717_002.jpg

WP_20150921_008.jpg

WP_20150420_005.jpg

kaz

3 Year Member
Just stumbled upon this tiny little fella. £5 in total on ebay!! Poor thing arrived rather poorly packaged. Came in the pot filled with dirt wrapped in tissue. When i opened the package he had already got out so appeared to have been bouncing around in the dirt. Seemed healthy enough tho, couldnt get him back in his pot.Not that i blame him.

G.rosea sling:

WP_20151118_001.jpg

WP_20151119_002.jpg

WP_20151119_008.jpg

such a lively little fella!!

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@kaz A lovely bunch. I looked at those roseas on EBay just yesterday but decided against it for now.

kaz

3 Year Member
haha thank you. I just couldn't help myself for only a fiver. Shouldn't have realy as hopefully on Tuesday I should have a T.gigas & violaceus coming. Also I did politely mention to the seller about the way it was packaged and noticed after hed raised the price of shipping.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@kaz I'm glad he's listened. The Tapinauchenius do everything at top speed including feeding, I have both gigas and violaceus and they both grow quickly and move very fast.

kaz

3 Year Member
That's great to know thanks. That's what's so fascinating about the arboreal species. I mean I thought my smithi was quick off the mark with feeding. But nothing like the irminia. Barely see the thing move and the crickets snatched up, and he's happily munching away in his hidey hole!!

kaz

3 Year Member
well shes my only one that sits constant out in the open and doesn't give a damn if your coming or going. Aswell as good looks she definitely wins points!!

kaz

3 Year Member
ohh that's awesome. Haha. You'll have to let me know. (if you want of course) if the packaging improved any. Be interesting to see If he listened any!!

kaz

3 Year Member
The Tapinauchenius violaceus:

WP_20151124_026.jpg

WP_20151124_027.jpg

Decor went moldy after washing and baking thoroughly so had to be changed. Happy with the. Outcome:

Before,
WP_20151124_030.jpg

After
WP_20151125_024.jpg

Attachments

• WP_20151124_032.jpg
    WP_20151124_032.jpg
    615.6 KB · Views: 7