• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Just about finished...

SpiderDad61

3 Year Member
image.jpeg
My 10 gallon arboreal enclose it almost there. Couple small things, then furnish it, and it's good. 1/4" plexi front, hinged door, pull handle and luckily it's a very tight fit.

Johnnyp1987

3 Year Member
Nice enclosure, ive been thinking about making one of them with the hinged plexi door. I just did a tall exo terra for my AF p.regalis, replaced the mesh with drilled plexi, found some bark which i washed baked and glued into a hide and hey presto lol.
3948172da0f36a12efbf8ec8989fa9ec.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Did you know, @SpiderDad61 , that there are arboreal scorpions? You could put a bunch of buthids in there...a bunch..just sayin man, just sayin..one boring, hiding arboreal, or several feisty, pretty, active, horny scorpions..just something to ponder, brother. Ever find a gracilis with twenty babies on her back? I recommend it.

SpiderDad61

3 Year Member
Did you know, @SpiderDad61 , that there are arboreal scorpions? You could put a bunch of buthids in there...a bunch..just sayin man, just sayin..one boring, hiding arboreal, or several feisty, pretty, active, horny scorpions..just something to ponder, brother. Ever find a gracilis with twenty babies on her back? I recommend it.
That sounds amazing. I had a scorpion when I was a kid, don't even Kno what kind. I love them, but know nothing about them. I'm not shutting down that idea

Latest posts