• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Just a few of whats in my collection

tcrave

3 Year Member
came home from work yesterday to find my P. tigerinawesseli has molted. was unable to save the molt for sexing.

Last edited:

Poec54

3 Year Member
Not your average collection. Pretty impressive. We have similar tastes in spiders.

Have you sexed your apophysis yet? I've gotten pretty good at vent sexing immature stirmi and Poecs. If you post some clear vent shots of them without glare I may be able to unravel a few mysteries for you.

tcrave

3 Year Member
Not your average collection. Pretty impressive. We have similar tastes in spiders.

Have you sexed your apophysis yet? I've gotten pretty good at vent sexing immature stirmi and Poecs. If you post some clear vent shots of them without glare I may be able to unravel a few mysteries for you.
I have not been able to vent sex very well on the apophysis yet I got a quick glance and I am suspecting it to be male. the stirmi i picked up at the reptile show last year and got a good look at him. i have a P. striata you can have a shot at. its only 1 3/4 I suspect to be male lets see ;)

tcrave

3 Year Member
L. parahybana (IMM) has molted on friday the 6th hopefully he only has one or two more molts before matures. got a female waiting on him

Latest posts