1. Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Jon3800!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Tarantula Discussion' started by Mera Mera no Mi, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Mera Mera no Mi

Mera Mera no Mi Member

THIS GUY HAS AMAZING VIDS!!!!!!! ALL THE INFORMATION, ITS INSANE!!!!!! LOL I BEEN RELIGIOUSLY WATCHING HIS VIDS FOR INFO AND IM IMPRESS! ''

If your new to the hobby, you should check out his myth buster videos ''
  2. MassExodus

MassExodus Well-Known Member 1,000+ Post Club

He's got some excellent videos, for sure. I disagree with him on a few points but he's a hell of a keeper, and his mythbusters are outstanding. Check out TarantulaAddict and Thereapersride, and our own member Tom Moran(Tomoran). Tom's care is flawless.
    IamKrush, Tricocyst and Shampain like this.
  3. kormath

kormath Well-Known Member 1,000+ Post Club

totally agree. Jon3800 has some really great vids, and he's been doing them for almost 10 years. he doesn't seem to like the states though lol. Tom's Big Spiders blog has always been a resource, before i joined the forum my son and i would read his blogs and watch his youtube vids :)
    IamKrush and MassExodus like this.
  4. MassExodus

Oh he don't like the states? I guess its good he's Canadian then ;) I haven't been watching YouTube for awhile. I should catch up.
    IamKrush likes this.
  5. kormath

couple of his feeding vids he says stuff about the US, i'd have to go through and watch them again to remember what he said.
    MassExodus and IamKrush like this.
  6. IamKrush

IamKrush Well-Known Member 1,000+ Post Club

I watched alot of his videos prior to owning any Ts. I feel with any T video youtuber you need to take what they say with a grain of salt. Every one has what works for them in the end.
    Nicolas C and MassExodus like this.
  7. kormath

Tarantual Dan (Daniel Oakley) is another really good one to watch. His out-takes are quite funny.
    IamKrush and MassExodus like this.
  8. MassExodus

Yeah he's got some decent vids. Few and far between tho. Like addict. There's a bunch more good ones, I just didn't want to list them all. I started a YouTube thread once and folks didn't participate, so I dropped it. Video and commentary are far better than the written word, and more accessible and easy to follow for most people. Honestly I'm still getting weird looks from folks when they hear about spiders as pets. We have a looong way to go..
    IamKrush likes this.
  9. IamKrush

IamKrush Well-Known Member 1,000+ Post Club

I liked Rob C video as well. But that dude stopped making videos and theres no T talk on his facebook mostly about working out lately
    MassExodus likes this.
  10. Mera Mera no Mi

Mera Mera no Mi Member

@kormath, I think you misinterpreted what you heard in his videos since he would never mentioned that once. On the contrary he loves the US. The only things he said was that the CANADIAN T hobby is small and therefore expensive than the US, and the fact that he can't sell his Ts there because he needs his US wildlife permits to ship there.;)
    kormath and MassExodus like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted